The LG Leon got quite a lot of interest, lots of folks want to use is it as a backup phone or just want to have some fun with it. The low price is one reason why many people are looking for it, other than that this device has also received the official Android 5.1.1 update, even the last year’s flagship phone (LG G3) has not got it yet. For those who like mods Android phone, this device is quite friendly, because root can be obtained easily.
Unfortunately, the LG Leon comes with locked network, we could not use other than T-Mobile SIM card (H345) or MetroPCS card (MS345), this is quite frustrating if we would be out of the country and want to use a local SIM. Indeed, we were able to use the roaming feature, but you should be ready with the high call and data rate, however, not all countries facilitates this service.
So if you want to traveling with this device, you have to unlock LG Leon SIM card. For T-Mobile device (H345) you can try to use an app called ‘Device Unlock’, it’s a new official network unlock app. You can choose a ‘Temporary Unlock’ option to unlock it for 30 days, you can also try the ‘Permanent Unlock’ option, but you have to meet the requirements set by T-Mobile.
Specially for MetroPCS LG Leon (MS345) you can try to use unlock services available online. Unlock procedure is different these days, now you do not need a code to unlock, but the unlock process carried out at MetroPCS.
The following is a procedure to unlock MetroPCS LG Leon without a code:
- Look for MS345 unlock service without using code similar to this item and also this. Purchase only from a top rated seller and in addition also checks the amount of items sold.
- As soon as you discover a trusted seller, get in touch with them.
- Give them your IMEI number, once they said that they can process it, purchase the service.
- Add hold back until the request is processed and till you get a reply from them.
- Once you got a reply from them said that unlock process is successful, connect the phone to the internet.
- Open the Device Unlock app (located in MetroPCS folder), and select Permanent Unlock.
- If successful, restart the device.