When you buy a new smartphone released by Verizon Wireless for example Droid RAZR Maxx HD or Droid DNA, you’ll notice an NFL Mobile app already installed on your device. This app will keep you updated on every preseason, regular season and postseason NFL games. However, this app is not free of charge, to watch live video coverage, access to NFL Network and NFL RedZone you must be a premium subscriber, which cost $5.00/month.
To subscribe this feature is quite easy, however to unsubscribe NFL Mobile can be challenging. You won’t find a menu to unsubscribe on this app, there are some people who suggest us to uninstall the app, but it isn’t an easy job since the NFL Mobile is a system app, you need root access to get rid of it.
Remove the app from your device isn’t a solution, because you have not actually unsubscribe to this feature, and Verizon will keep charge you $5 monthly, you can observe it under service when logged in to Verizon website. In case you want to completely unsubscribe from NFL Premium on Android smartphones, you can follow this guide:
- Grab or update your My Verizon app via Google Play.
- Open My Verizon app and choose Home tab.
- Under Most Popular Links, tap Change Features and then Current Features.
- Scroll down until you find NFL Mobile Premium, follow every step to remove it.
- Important! Make sure to wait till you get the following message on screen “Success-You’ve made the changes to your plan features. Thank You”.
You should unsubscribe NFL Premium now, completely remove the app from your device to prevent accidentally subscribed again later.