Motorola finally released a new smartphone from the RAZR family, Droid RAZR M for Verizon Wireless. If you’re upgrading from the Droid Razr XT912 you will feel a significant difference in performance, since it has better hardware specs. This android-powered phone is perfect for those of you who want a phone which has smaller size and fit with their hand. Additionally, it’s ideal for those who have limited budget, currently you can grab this device for only $79.99 (Amazon Wireless).
Many folks who have bought it, said that Droid RAZR M battery life is excellent, for 17 hours of normal use this phone still had 78% battery remaining. With a single charge you can use this phone for many activities such as web browsing, downloading movies via 4G LTE, and couple of hours of Wi-Fi tethering, so it’s possible to away from home without the fear of running out of battery.
Possibly this is why Droid RAZR M has a good battery life:
- The phone has a huge battery capacity 2000 mAh.
- Verizon RAZR M come with by 1.5 GHz dual-core Krait S4 processor, which well-known in saving battery consumption.
- Display size is not too big (4.3-inches) with a 540×960 pixels resolution, compared to some of the new latest phones that have 4.7-inches display with 720p HD resolution (720×1280 pixels).
If you are still getting poor battery life, you can try the following advice:
- Reduce display brightness to 50% or more when you are indoors.
- Use the SmartActions app to automatically your power saving tasks. You can also install Juice Defender apps to keep battery consumption due to data/Wi-Fi traffic.
- When you are outside the 4G LTE coverage area, turn on the flight mode.