Verizon Galaxy S III mini (SM-G730V) is a great choice for those who just switch from non-Android smartphones like the Apple iPhone or Blackberry since it has a small form factor with 4-inch display and running Jelly Bean OS (Android 4.2.2), but only that now you can get it for free with 2 year contract with Verizon Wireless.
Don’t undervalue it, the device is also suitable for the Android enthusiasts since su privileges can be obtained in an easy way, by using a one-click tool, now we’ve been able to root our Verizon Galaxy S3 mini in no time.
Superuser access can be obtained by using a desktop app called Kingo, the app is well known to Android users, especially the Samsung Galaxy line owner, as this app can give root access to devices with an easy way yang tidak dimiliki aplikasi lain.
Here are a few examples of successfully rooted Samsung smartphone with the help of this app: Galaxy S4, Note 3 or even an older device like the S3 and Note 2. Here is a step by step on how to make our Verizon Galaxy S III mini rooted within minutes.
- A Windows computer, for Win 8 or later, we might need to disable driver signature enforcement.
- Your PC connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or cable.
- Grab the latest version of S III mini ADB interface drivers, you can also get it when installing USB drivers or KIES.
- Get and install most recent and stable version of Kingo Android root here.
- Developers option, then USB Debugging, we should allow it first.
Easy How to: Verizon Galaxy S3 mini root by using Kingo app
- Run the Kingo app, it will attempt to get connected to your device.
- Attach the device to PC using USB, we recommend using a Samsung OEM USB cable and a USB 2.0 slot.
- Once connected, a few moments later Kingo will recognize your device, which means rooting is ready to run.
- Now hit the ROOT button to start the rooting process. The process takes place within 5-10 minutes and your smartphone will reboot, just wait and never close or unplug your phone.
- Once successful, you will be able to see the new app installed called SuperSU. Great job, your VZW Galaxy S3 Mini now rooted, try to verify it with Titanium Backup or any other app.