Besides releasing to T-Mobile and MetroPCS, LG also releases the CDMA version of the LG G Stylo, in the US, it supports Sprint and Boost Mobile, both sold with LS770 model number. All released with similar specifications, the Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and loaded with Android 5.0 Lollipop with its stunning animation and user interface.
This smartphone is suitable for those who need an Android smartphone with huge screen and decent specs, other than that, you also have an opportunity to achieve root access on Boost Mobile and Sprint LG G Stylo (LS770).
With root access we can do some things that common user privileges are unable to achieve it, one of which is to backup apps and its data via Titanium Backup. In addition, you can also freeze unwanted apps, it can helpful to reduce resource usage and could also improve battery life.
Boost Mobile and Sprint LG G Stylo (LS770) root
We can get superuser privileges by applying the popular LG One Click tool, the tool already tested with the GSM version of Stylo, so this tool should also work on the CDMA version.
Here’s the general step by step guide:
- On your Windows PC, download and install the latest LG device drivers.
- Grab the latest version of LG one click tool by avicohh, pick the v1.3 (GUI Method).
- Enable USB debugging on phone Settings.
- Double click the “LG_One_Click_Root_by_avicohh.exe” file on your PC.
- Connect the phone to the PC via USB, when asked set it to MTP.
- Now follow any given instructions. If failed, try several times as sometimes it failed on the first try.