After using HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE for a few weeks you might have discovered bugs or issues that pretty disturbing, most of the problem is a software issues. Here are some common issues found by users of this phone:
- Internet connection often breaks down randomly, though the signal bar shows you connected to 3G/4G, but you can’t browse the web, when it can’t connect to the Internet for a long time you can attempt to reboot your device.
- Wi-Fi is frequently disconnected and reconnects to the network continuously.
- Backup Assistant is not able to backup contacts, photos or videos. In other words, this app doesn’t work on Droid Incredible 4G LTE.
- Facebook app is buggy as it can’t be open or can’t upload pictures till complete, so it’s better to open Facebook using a web browser.
- The external speaker sound quality is quite poor, so it is not cozy when used for listening to music.
- LED light sometimes blinks on its own although there’s no notification.
- After charging with a wall charger or car charger and disconnect USB charger, the notification bar still display charging notification.
- When charging the touchscreen activate on its own, and sometimes the screen will be less responsive, likely due to a problem with the charger, try to change it with another charger.
If only HTC and Verizon allow this device to have an unlockable bootloader, it is likely that issues will be overcome, with the unlocked bootloader we’ll be able to get root access and lets us to flash custom ROMs/kernels that can fix some of the issues above. Maybe we should wait until HTC released an official update to fix this problem, or perhaps they will allow HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE to be supported by HTCDev.